Demand pooling belongs to the classics in increasing efficiency in procurement processes.
Benefit from the possibilities of GKS to implement rationalisation by corporate bundling of purchasing volumes in different product categories.
Together with our clients we create strategic alliances to enable cost-effective purchasing for every single customer!
We achieve substantial market power and optimised procurement conditions for our customers by bundling of procurement volumes of several companies.
- Framework contracts improve cost structure and reduce the expenditure of time of our clients; the number of negotiations by the clients themselves decrease and they are able to focuse on their core business
- GKS ensures inexpensive and cost-conscious purchasing at any time by monitoring prices permanently and continous exploration of the markets
- Intensive exchange of all involved companies results in enhanced market transparency and development of know-how synergy effects
- Benchmarking Process- review of the clients own conditions, best-practice-orientation
Examples of negotiated product groups:
- Systems engineering and drive engineering
- work safety - workwear
- office supplies
- Electrical, automation and control engineering
- Power - electricity / gas
- Technical gases
- Telecommunications - fixed network, mobile service
- Other mechanical engineering components